New information has trickled in and our nurse informs us that: assuming Joel is stable, has no fevers, and has responded favorably to the radiation treatments at the end of this week, they will try and send us home for the weekend before re-admitting us on Monday.
.
We still don’t have a clear answer on how long they will want to monitor Joel after next week’s chemo treatments. The chemo is less intense this time around, however, Joel will be undergoing 5-day a week radiation therapy for the next 6 weeks.
.
Amy and the boys have been battling some cold symptoms, and after talking it over with the nurses, we decided that it would be best for me to continue my stay with Joel until Amy can get over her cold. Please pray that this will be soon as I am needing to commit some more hours to work as staying with Joel has proven to be an all-consuming task.
.
-Ryan

Comments

There is one comment for this post.

  1. Jess Baller on April 5, 2010 9:18 pm

    these pictures of joel are precious. praying good health over your family and that you can enjoy a weekend at home together before heading back for joel’s next treatment!

Write a Comment

Let me know what you think?